Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mimolette Restaurant

If you have read my Dozo entry, actually I wanna bring her to Mimolette for the anniversary. In fact, I wanna do it on her birthday last year but so unfortunately, they were undergoing renovation. The management has turned Mimo into a comical design and it looks like you have step into a fairytale of a story book.

So today I brought her to this place to enjoy our brunch and also to discuss our wedding. I found the food to be normal and service wasn't so fantastic. No wonder there are so many people at the nearby Riders Cafe. The good things are the design and the lack of noise enable the discussion to be uninterrupted.



Name: Mimolette
Address: 55 Fairways Drive, Singapore 286864
Tel: 6467 7748

Website: http://www.mimokitchen.com.sg/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...