Friday, April 01, 2011

Broun Cafe

Happy April Fool's Day! Today also marked my brother's birthday and I treated him to Broun Cafe as I know he will love the ambience there. Unfortunately, by the time we reached around 2pm, most of the food were unavailable due to the lunch crowd. It's a perfect place for both of us to relax and laze around.


Broun Cafe pride itself as a healthy dining with no MSG and deep fried food. I guess the ladies will love it without worrying the calories. We ordered the Country Chicken Stew with the brown bread and the taste is great! It may seem like a bit small size but they are not stingy with the ingredients.


However their latte was nothing to shout about. Overall it's really a great hangout place with friends. Now I'm waiting for my crab dinner to be ready!

Name: Broun Cafe
Address: 36 North Canal Road Singapore 059292
Telephone: 6535 0430
Website: http://broun.sg/
Flickr: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuibBDu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...