Saturday, April 02, 2011

Food For Thought

A beautiful sat morning and I eagerly wanted to have a good breakfast somewhere. Initially wanted to go to an ulu place but decided to go town cos we need to buy some papers for the Church invitation cards. We arrived at Food For Thought and the waitress told us we need to wait for 45 mins! We gave it a miss cos we don't think we wanna wait so long. After that, we had a second thought since we could go buy papers first, we walked back and surprisingly, there's a table available! What a blessing in disguise. We quickly sat down and couldn't wait to satisfy our stomach.



Most of the cafes I visited, usually don't serve so much egg and I was surprised when the food came, it came with generous amount of scrambled egg. I'm an egg lover and I love my breakfast with lots of eggs! We ordered the House works which comes with the usual suspects. Make sure you comes with a hungry stomach cos the servings it's really huge. And if you are really really hungry, go for their full works breakfast. No wonder just right behind the cashier, the wall says "That every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all His labour, it is the gift of God." And I totally agree with it! Definitely I'm coming back for more eggs!

Name: Food For Thought
Address: 8 Queen Street Singapore 188535
Website: http://www.foodforthought.com.sg
Flickr: http://flic.kr/s/aHsju8q9R2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...